Thursday, October 22, 2009

Apart

Look into the sky, so spacious and so high,
I wonder if there’s something on the other side.

I can fly, even if I don’t have wings and such,
I’ll search for a future that isn’t similar to anyone.
As long as you exist within my memories,
I’ll go my way, I won’t look back.

During a depressing dawn,
I’m thinking of you even if we’re separated like this.
Shine on,
Even overflowing tears will turn into strength within the morning sun.
As long as you exist in my heart now,
I believe myself, I won’t give up.

Even if I did it little by little,
I sketched a dream, I want to show it to you someday, too.
Even if you go far away, still,
You're always right in the middle of my heart.
Even if I feel pain in fragments of you that I held,

Because we'll still connect.

I trust that we can meet again,
I'm waiting for your love.

The further we are apart, the nearer I feel you are.
Even my loneliness will turns into strength, when I think of you.

2 comments: